Lockers bugged with Knight

More of a goofy bug than game breaking as everything still worked. I had a guard patrolling through shack and a survivor was in one of the lockers. I searched the locker and the locker fell over leaving the survivor just standing there. I was still able to grab them, but the locker stayed on the ground the rest of the match.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Beckolas said:

    More of a goofy bug than game breaking as everything still worked. I had a guard patrolling through shack and a survivor was in one of the lockers. I searched the locker and the locker fell over leaving the survivor just standing there. I was still able to grab them, but the locker stayed on the ground the rest of the match.

    This locker bug with them lying on the floor has been going on for over a year. Plenty of clips/yt videos out there making light of it.