Why can I not unhook myself last person alive

I was in a Match and was the last person alive. I had not been hooked once. The killer found me and put me on a hook infront of the hatch. My deliverance was ready and thought gg. But the meter goes from full to half and the Im killed. Deliverance should be able to be used firts time on hook why not last survivor too. 

Comments

  • Because if they changed it killer would just wait and stare at you waiting for the unhook. This way the match takes less time, which is good for everyone.
  • Vietfox said:
    Because if they changed it killer would just wait and stare at you waiting for the unhook. This way the match takes less time, which is good for everyone.
    Except if its freddy who would have to sit their in dream transition helplessly watching the survivour hop in the hatch. It was the first buff to freddy in a long while let him have this. :(