Hows your day?
Just reverse pallet stunned saved the killer, saving the person he was carrying and turning a 3k into a 1k. I don't think I've ever felt better than this. Props to you too clown for taking it so well in the endgame chat.
One of those moments where you just have a delayed celebration because you're focusing so hard that what you just did doesn't even sink in till a minute later.
Comments
Just made a whesker rage quit cause I was looping him hard while fully infected as well.
I'm on a streak today
Well good for you... I haven't played the game in a year... so I don't have any new experiences to speak of
But I do have a lot of head pops playing the Pig... that I wasn't trying to get
Wow, so you made a human (cause you know killers are played by actual people) so angry, they dc’d. And you find that pleasing? Hmm.
Its not Op's fault that Wesker got angry and DC because they simply played well? They were just bragging the winning, not toxic.
OP is just your average toxic kid who gets pleasure out of ruining other people's nights.
I didn't be toxic, I just managed to legitimately loop him to the point of a ragequit. Blame MMR if you want