What If dbd didn't just have pallets
As much as I love pallets what if there was more like imagine your running in auto haven and you dropped a qubed car that was being supported by some pipe
or your running in the asylum and drop a weighted mattress frame. I just don't get why it is allways pallets?
Comments
Great. Now I'm stuck with an image of Bubba being burried underneath a car frantically crying for help.
Lol even better reason for this to happen
Although it would be cool, I think the reason is simply because pallets are out of place, and also so easily recognizable to both survivors and killers alike. Pallets are debatably the most iconic thing about this game. I don't disagree that other objects would be nice and fit in, but that could also be the problem, they fit in and you might not see it
they are somewhat changing them now. The new map has slightly different pallets and lockers i hope they keep up these small but neat variations