Really Looking Forward To The New Chapter
I hope it’s a robot type killer cause that would be amazing. I also hope to see what cool outfits we will see as well. I’m also looking forward to what else is in store as well.
I hope it’s a robot type killer cause that would be amazing. I also hope to see what cool outfits we will see as well. I’m also looking forward to what else is in store as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it might be asorove - wraiths boss he tormented people with mechanical contraptions and with the entity's ability to bring people back from the dead (showed with Maurice twice now) he could of continued to kill and improve his ability. This is a long shot but I've been right once or twice but I do hope it is a cyborg killer would be cool
Yeah,that would be all cool too.