When is account progression transfer coming?

I currently play on plantation... I been avoiding switching to pc for a minute cause I don't want to lose my progression. Is behavior working on it... Because I really do want to switch but I don't feel like grinding all the charters and buying them again.

Comments

  • @Curses said:

    I currently play on plantation... I been avoiding switching to pc for a minute cause I don't want to lose my progression. Is behavior working on it... Because I really do want to switch but I don't feel like grinding all the charters and buying them again.

    Imma going to assume you mean you play on Playstation.

    Currently there is no Cross Progression with the PlayStations or with Xbox and PC. The devs know it's wanted by the community, and they say they are working on it. But there's no timeframe for it coming, if ever. This has been the response for years now, sadly.

    They have to agree on deals with both Sony and Microsoft that all can live with, so it isn't just the devs at fault here.