Buying auric cells is buggy
On PS4 at least. I buy auric cells and all of a sudden I lose everything I've paid for and it resets my outfits. So far it's always come back but why does this happen??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you buy in game or buy before you enter the game? I have done it both ways, and if I do it in game, it resets everything and I have to close and re open. I have no issues if I buy before entering the game.
Hello @Ramxenoc445 !
Very sorry you had to experience this bug.
You can restart your Dead by Daylight app and everything should be back as normal!
If the restart didn't fix it, please contact our customer support at support.deadbydaylight.com
But restarting fixed everything, and it was the first time I bought it in game, because usually I go to the store first before I start the game.ย