Error code 300

Playing on steam and since yesterday I haven't been able to finish a game without getting an error. It sometimes says error code 300 and sometimes it just says it can't find my cloud ID but every time I go into the game playout the game but then get kicked out once I get to the postgame screen. It'll save my BP and fragments but not any challenges I complete and kick me to the main menu and I'll have to restart.

It says my internet connection might be the problem but I know it's not cuz I play through the game just fine and my ping is pretty ordinary. I already uninstalled and reinstalled and verified the game files and it's still happening. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Updated my drivers to see if that helps will test it tonight. If that doesn't work next step will be to clear my cache.

  • Clearing the download cache on steam seems to have fixed it. The saving data tendrils are still going a bit crazy at the end of the game but I get returned to the lobby and can queue up again now with the game saving my progress.