Another straw poll
https://strawpoll.com/x7yzc9kg
depending on who has the most votes I will make the map and survivor is already mile upshur so meh
https://strawpoll.com/x7yzc9kg
depending on who has the most votes I will make the map and survivor is already mile upshur so meh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I opened the wiki for these so if I missed one put it into here
thanks, I am gonna keep track on it
Also, I am doing the top 3 chosen, the hardest on I will do is wallrider is chosen enough, easiest is trager
also some characters are not as noticable so I will have a picture of them




to everyone, I set up the wheel, lets see who goes first
1.First to come, first to serve we got our favorite capitalist, the one who cuts fingers off and sells them for money, comes Dr.Trager
2.We have the cross carrying lady, she stabs into your gut with the cross like weapon in the demo, Martha
3.Killed by another contestant at the end of the game to save miles upshur (for a little while) we got our wide mans, Chris walker
WallRider lost, same with The twins, you can continue to vote if you'd like , if wallrider or the twins get the highest votes at 3:00, the winner will also be chosen
@JanTheMan or anyone else who voted