Specialty Weapon Customizations

Would you pay extra for specialty weapon customizations?

By this I mean they add an additional cosmetic slot for a secondary weapon cosmetic.

Examples:

Billys chainsaw

Huntress hatchets

Knight guards

Weskers black goo on his arm

Artists crows

Twins Victor

Sadakos T.V.’s

Pigs Reverse Bear Traps

Pinhead Chains

Plagues Fountains

There are more but you get the idea. Some killers I’d have trouble thinking of a secondary but this could apply for most of the roster. Since this is an additional cosmetic slot you could mix and match this with other normal cosmetics as well.

Comments

  • I would pay decent amount of money just so I can give Artist's Crows a new look.

  • Only problem would be trappers traps, and killers like that

    so for him they could make confetti pop out when a survivor is trapped, or a little Christmas jingle for trapper krampus skin

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Only problem would be trappers traps, and killers like that

    so for him they could make confetti pop out when a survivor is trapped, or a little Christmas jingle for trapper

    What a great idea! Hit a trap and confetti pops out haha

  • They should just be part of the weapon slot, not a seperate slot. Eg: Billy's alternate sledges should change to alternate sledge+chainsaw. I really dont understand why it's not like that in the first place.

  • @Gibberish said:

    They should just be part of the weapon slot, not a seperate slot. Eg: Billy's alternate sledges should change to alternate sledge+chainsaw. I really dont understand why it's not like that in the first place.

    They said that they can't change killer power looks for some reason