Perfect matches with the legion. Why?

ive never had iridescent everything like this before. I mastered Michael first on old system. Play a lot of trapper also. 

But with the legion I get iridescent everything a lot and don’t know why

Comments

  • The Chaser emblem more gains points for "winning" chases faster, which just means landing hits quickly. Legion excels at that. You can essentially "win" 4 chases just by downing one survivor.

    The Malicious emblem is for getting hits, which again, Legion excels at. Also it might only subtract 1 point when they heal from Deep Wounds to full even though you can hit them more than once (gaining multiple points). On top of that, people often don't heal against Legion, so you don't lose those points at all.

    If they're taking time to mend (and especially if they heal up after) then that's time they're not spending on gens. That helps slow the game down for Gatekeeper.

    Devout's pretty self-explanatory.

  • Legion is a ranking up machine for survivor mains who are bad at killer. If you don't pip then we need to talk.
  • Legion is a ranking up machine for survivor mains who are bad at killer. If you don't pip then we need to talk.
    This is bad for a lot of these players imagine when they start playing other killers for other dailies. XD
  • It makes me sad

  • Legion so far is a pip-ing machine that doesn't need to get kills. That being said, I have also noticed that Legion slows the game down just by existing (kinda like pig.) Adding other time wasters (Ruin, Sloppy Butcher) only makes this worse. So if you aren't ranking and BP farming well with Legion, I dont know what to tell you ...

  • I pip really fast as Legion and get a 3-4k almost every match. I wanted to get good as Legion before playing my other killers again and I feel that I have but yes Legion pips you p much faster than other killers. Because of that Legion can easily put you into a false sense of being a good killer and than finding out no you're not that good, you're basically one of those people that boosted by a third party and your actual skill level is nowhere near the Rank you're at.

  • I had a legion game yesterday that was like 30 mins lol I think he’s the best killer in terms of slowing the game down with his base kit