2 hook kill

Got hooked once and then 4% off the hook in basement. Then I got downed by the killer again and hooked and right before it suddenly said I had 2 hooks, I did’t get to struggle and just died on my SECOND hook. I friend has video proof from his pov. Please fix this!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @EmmWRose said:

    Got hooked once and then 4% off the hook in basement. Then I got downed by the killer again and hooked and right before it suddenly said I had 2 hooks, I did’t get to struggle and just died on my SECOND hook. I friend has video proof from his pov. Please fix this!

    Dude, I understand you, just yesterday I myself personally encountered this

    Moreover, this works all the time, since the time on the hook is divided by 20 seconds into 3 divisions, and if 3 divisions have less than 20 seconds, then this bug will 100% be called and you will die on the next hook.

    This bug needs to be fixed first.