Pentimento not showing up as a hex (PC)
Had game against a dredge, he relit a totem and I got -% repair speed but no "Hex:Pentimento" with the symbol that I was affected by a hex.
Tagged:
Pending
Had game against a dredge, he relit a totem and I got -% repair speed but no "Hex:Pentimento" with the symbol that I was affected by a hex.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can confirm, it will not give the cursed icon until you start doing an affected interaction after it’s already been activated. If it’s activated while the survivor is already on a gen for example, it will debuff them but won’t hex the survivor correctly unless they get off the gen and get back on.