Adventures in Low Tier Killer Land, Pts. 1 & 2 (Videos)
Hello,
I came home from another day at the office today, and thought I would play some Dead by Daylight on my gaming console entertainment system. I didn't play yesterday because I haven't been having great experiences with the game, so I took the night off to play some Trails of Cold Steel and Star Ocean 6. Because of that, I had two dailies available to do this evening. Achieve 4 Dream Chaser events as Freddy and hit 5 people after manifesting with Onyro. Pretty easy, right? So again, I must reiterate that I am a console gamer that is definitely average at this game that plays pretty chill. I'm not a streamer playing for a living or going super tryhard. Just trying to have fun.
These were my only two killer games of the night, and I want to show them off so people can see just what the average killer experience looks like. You cannot watch an 8,000 hour streamer that plays for a living, watch them win a lot, and act like that's the average player's experience. This is what the average killer player's experience looks like right now. Every game has been like this for me since the HUD update. You cannot do anything against people playing this hungry and efficiently with gens unless you just play complete tryhard which isn't really fun. The competitive direction this game is going in is not good IMO. Where are the balance changes that will cater to us casual killer players? No one wants this experience game after game after game.
https://youtu.be/hxeBcgJ9vCc https://youtu.be/rZdkPBwHCsE
Comments