What is your "i meant to do that..." moment?
When you made a mistake and it just so happened to work out anyway, in some ways better than if you did it exactly as you planned.
Mine was yesterday playing blight:
When you made a mistake and it just so happened to work out anyway, in some ways better than if you did it exactly as you planned.
Mine was yesterday playing blight:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine was playing Dead by Daylight. It was a mistake that I meant to do.
Jokes aside 🤣 I sometimes do mistakes with Trapper by putting traps in the middle of nowhere. When a survivor falls in my trap I think "I meant to do that, obviously"
Abandoned a chase on the Game as the survivor was going down the stairs. Went for another on the gen nearby, and got holed.
On top of the survivor I just abandoned. They DH'd into the wall and I got a free Pain Res proc.
The first time I played Billy, missed a chainsaw on the Meg and instead hit the Ace, who was an absolute god-tier looper.
I was like: "Yeah, I definitely meant to do that. I didn't just f up my chainsaw at aaaall."
Very early onto my DBD journey, i played a bit of Hillbilly, i got a match on Father Campbells Chapel, sprinted across the map as usual, went to shack, and "accidentally" insta-downed a Bill that just happened to be there
I lost that game, but i didn't care because of that opening move being so funny
Was playing as Plague and went to hit a fully infected Mikaela with corrupt purge around a corner. Instead I hit a wild Bill who appeared from around the corner in front of Mikaela. Mikaela tried blocking for him (idk why just survivor things) as he Dead Harded into a wall and I went to swing at Mikaela. She moved and I ended up downing Bill instead. XD
This blight pluto quite a few months ago