Demogorgon prestige
So I know prestiging a character will cause grant the perks to all characters. And I have prestiged Demo, but I know his perks were added to the web normally. So does that mean I get nothing for prestiging him the first 3 times?
So I know prestiging a character will cause grant the perks to all characters. And I have prestiged Demo, but I know his perks were added to the web normally. So does that mean I get nothing for prestiging him the first 3 times?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had him prestiged at the time of the update and it unlocked his perks at tier 1 on all characters, there is nothing for prestige 2 or 3, but you still get bloody cosmetics for prestige 4-6 and perk charms for prestige 7-9.