[PS4 and Switch] Survivor Tutorial Bug

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Open survivor tutorial

Step 3 : Play through the tutorial until after you fix the generator and vault through the second window, landing in a bear trap

Step 4 : Killer emerges, picks you up, Meg knocks over the pallet, killer drops you and stands completely still, halting the progress of the tutorial because he won’t break the pallet to continue the tutorial

Step 5: Unable to finish tutorial

Additional information

  • Happens every single time, no matter what you do in the tutorial, you are able to crouch when killer freezes and nothing else.

For some reason, after I posted this I was able to play without the tutorial but I checked and the bug is still there.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is happening on switch but was not able to skip and play without it it keeps all the characters locked until the tutorial is complete even the one I’ve spent money on.