Stuck at bronze bug? Is this a thing?

Ok so now for awhile now I when I check every now and again, I'm still on bronze 1. I'm piping and I thought it would be gold, but I usually could careless and don't check it that often because when I pip it pips I'm not obsessed with it. I know I should be higher and progressing more than this bronze 1 though, especially since I saw it 4 days ago at bronze 1. Any clues?

Comments

  • @LibidinousPsyche said:

    Ok so now for awhile now I when I check every now and again, I'm still on bronze 1. I'm piping and I thought it would be gold, but I usually could careless and don't check it that often because when I pip it pips I'm not obsessed with it. I know I should be higher and progressing more than this bronze 1 though, especially since I saw it 4 days ago at bronze 1. Any clues?

    Are you AFKing or DCing?

    One will depip you, one might double depip you.

  • most are wins, and I see the little rating thing at the end going up 75 percent or so.. I've only lost 1 so far out of like 12.

  • I dunno maybe its ultra slow. I'm watching carefully now.. Prob play tom. too tired to tonight. ty tc