Is it me or it's not only pallet breaks ?

Yesterday i was playing vs an Oni ,,i was trying to get a beamer save,,so i stay in position,,,he picks up,but when i start the blind i get the lightborn thing where you hear the sound but the beam wouldn't narrow down to actually blind,,,The Oni kept agresively nodding me so i assumed lightborn,,BUT after game ended and i saw his perks there was no lightborn slapped on,,,Is it a bug with beamers or maybe a cheater ? Anyone has any similar events happen to them ?

Comments

  • Yeah something is off with flashlights right now. Unfortunately I’m not sure exactly what causes it.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Yeah something is off with flashlights right now. Unfortunately I’m not sure exactly what causes it.

    Ooh great,,guess we w8 a few weeks for them to acknowledge and a few more for a fix :)

  • Can confirm, was playing killer the other day and even during pallet saves it's sometimes like having Lightborn.

  • It's strange, was playing as wraith in a match earlier today, was breaking a pallet and a quinten tried to blind me, he was shining the flashlight right in my face and nothing was happening. It was really weird.

  • I've had several instances in the last few weeks where a survivor will go for the save, I see the blind screen, hear the audio notification of a blind, but when it clears I've still got the survivor on my shoulder. It's not 100% though, only once in awhile does it seem to fail.

  • Yeah had that bug while breaking pallet survivor was unable to blind me even shining it right to my face.