Another Illfonic asymmetric offering, seem to have gone under the radar. But I like the IP so giving this a try. Anyone else playing? I like the idea of being able to possess objects as a ghost, feels more fitting than Propnight where survivors do this.
I like it. I like how there's no early eliminations - you play the match from start to finish which is really nice when playing with friends. I have fun on both sides and losing doesn't feel bad. You can still gain progress and get trophies even if you're playing solo v bots. I love as a ghost possessing the teddy bears and running around. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it. I like how there's no early eliminations - you play the match from start to finish which is really nice when playing with friends. I have fun on both sides and losing doesn't feel bad. You can still gain progress and get trophies even if you're playing solo v bots. I love as a ghost possessing the teddy bears and running around. ๐