Has MMR undergone any significant background changes in the last few days?

I know that tweaks to MMR are made fairly frequently, but has something major changed within the last few days? Normally I'm getting matched with people around 2k-5k hours or more, nearly full meta loadouts with strong items and that's all fine and dandy. Games are usually close, but I'm winning most of them or at least drawing the odd few really difficult ones. Again, no complaints here, makes sense to be going against those level of players.

What doesn't make sense is that in the last couple of days it's been going from one extreme to the other regardless of the outcome. I've had multiple games with 2 or more people only having a few hundred hours (and 2 games where one person had under 100). You can tell that outside of a couple of obvious smurfs that these players do not really know what they're doing, the loadouts reflect this (basic low rank perks etc.) and there's no indication they're swfing with anyone else in the lobby.

For reference I was playing mostly Billy and nurse (both of whom I've played thousands of hours on respectively). Has anyone noticed similar experiences either as killer or survivor?

Comments