Error code internet failing 8027

I have internet but when logging into the game it says I don't or fails than will let me play sometimes. But will randomly boot me from game even tho I have internet connection because I cam connect with other online games no issues and play. But whenever I play DBD I'll have issues. Been having issues this week

Comments

  • I also have problems with constantly getting the error code 8,027 and it can be very frustrating. I really like the game and thinks it so fun so its just sad that It happens so often, and I sometimes can't play the game with my friends so behaviour if you read this I hope you can fix it, because you have made such a good game that I really like:)

  • @bryon said:

    I have internet but when logging into the game it says I don't or fails than will let me play sometimes. But will randomly boot me from game even tho I have internet connection because I cam connect with other online games no issues and play. But whenever I play DBD I'll have issues. Been having issues this week

    When this happened to me I'd get an error message saying something like "This game requires an internet connection" or sumsuch.

    To clear it I'd have to restart the router & modem, and my Xbox all a few times. Frustrating yeah, but a couple of restarts seemed to fix it.