How to walk as killer?
I seen a video of wesker walking and I wanted to try it, is the only way to do it is with a controller?
I seen a video of wesker walking and I wanted to try it, is the only way to do it is with a controller?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to use a controller. If you don't push the stick all the way you move slower.
You might be able to do it if you can rebind all your keyboard keys and movement onto like a flight sim joystick if you have one, I remember watching ohtofu play one armed with everything bound onto his mouse. Mouse and flightstick would be an interesting way to play