Adept achievements for killer does not unlock - PC/Steam
Over the last few days I have gotten plenty of survivor adept achievements, but when I tried to get the Twins and Mastermind adept achievement it did not unlock despite getting 4 kills with no disconnects, getting 4 iridescent emblems and double pips, and receiving the "Merciless Killer" endgame text.
I have screenshots of both the emblem and scoreboard end screen for my Mastermind adept attempt, although it says I do not have permission to attach them.
Platform: PC/Steam
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DDDUMB/
Steam ID: 76561198118695575
Comments
I am having the same issue here. I am playing DBD on Windows (via xbox app w/ game pass). I have played 3 as the nightmare, received all iridescent and merciless text (no disconnects, all hooks) but still no achievement. Only his 3 perks enabled, no offering, did have 2 add-ons. Do addons matter? I thought it was just perks, but still no luck.
I can take screenshots if needed.