Someone might get a laugh out of this. DBD Voight-Kampff interview.
DBD Voight-Kampff interview to assist in determining whether or not an individual is a bot:
You're in a Realm walking along when all of a sudden you look down ...
What one?
What?
What map?
It doesn't make any difference what map, it's completely hypothetical.
But how come I'd be there?
Maybe you queued up. Maybe you want to play a game. Who knows? You look down and see a Jeff. It's crawling toward you...
Jeff? What's that?
You know what a Feng is?
Of course!
Same thing.
I've never seen a Jeff... But I understand what you mean.
You look down and you see a Jeff slugged on the ground, Leon. The Jeff lays slugged, its blood seeping out, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
What do you mean, I'm not helping?
I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?
Comments