Tutorial bug
Hello, i am a new player so i did the tutorial but i can't go after the moment when the killer need to destroy the palette and just wait infront. It make every time i try to do tutorial (i am on pc).
Tagged:
Pending
Hello, i am a new player so i did the tutorial but i can't go after the moment when the killer need to destroy the palette and just wait infront. It make every time i try to do tutorial (i am on pc).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have this issue too. I took the survivor tutorial and once I fix the generator and go thru the "window". I land in the trap and at the trapper picks me up. Meg rescues me and I just stay on the ground. Can't look around, I can't do anything. The trapper has his back to me for the entire time. Can't progress thru the game without the tutorials.
Same
I too just bought the game, and it won't let me play until I have fully completed the tutorial, and because of the tutorial bug I can't do anything. I also purchased a couple of DLC packs but I can't even see them without having completed the tutorial. How long does it usually take for bhvr to fix these problems?
Just started playing, and am having this issue. Can't get past it!
I also have the same problem, but i am console
Having the same exact issue but on Nintendo switch . Cant unlock any killers even the ones purchased until the tutorial is completed. Do they normally take a long time to patch? I just bought it and regretting it.
Exact same issue on Xbox Series S. Has been happening at least a week now. The fact that this hasn't been fixed yet is unacceptable.
Same issue on the PS5. Won't be able to play David or Wraith until this issue is fixed.
Bump
Me also on switch.
I just received david and wraith on ps5 with their red cosmetics, seems like they've temporarily removed the characters as tutorial rewards. Thanks BHVR