Lol, my PC is crap

Got the game when it came out on console like a year ago and I got it on PC back in August, the screenshot above is what my lobby looks like, don't even get me started on the fps though!!! I can play a match but I don't want the survivors to suffer either :(

Comments

  • I had one of my matches like that once!
    But it was moreso a bug, as it was normal right when i got back to the main menu.
    Can't lie, this is pretty puke-worthy looking.

  • @Boss said:
    I had one of my matches like that once!
    But it was moreso a bug, as it was normal right when i got back to the main menu.
    Can't lie, this is pretty puke-worthy looking.

    Yup, these graphics are just...ugh... so I can relate to that. Just wan't people to see why I personally stick to console :lol: I am planning on getting a PC specifically for gaming eventually though. I'll finally get access to so many more games and have some actual nice graphics!!!