Borderless Windowed Mode
Hello, does anyone know how to put the game in Borderless Windowed Mode, since I use two monitors, one for the game and the other for obs and discord.
Hello, does anyone know how to put the game in Borderless Windowed Mode, since I use two monitors, one for the game and the other for obs and discord.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the Fullscreen mode is supposed to be borderless window mode on default.
have you changed your config file? You could also try to change it back and forth for it to override an changes in that file i guess.
otherwise (if that’s old info), you could change the config file on your own, parameter is named FullscreenMode