The Broken Status Effect

I haven't heard people on this subject for a while, and i didn't get a good view on what the general thoughts about it are.
More specifically, how are you feeling about being able to see the Broken icon?
As Killer being able to see it on Survivors btw, i don't think anyone would complain that Survivors can see it on other Survivors.

Comments

  • I dunno, I think it should only show up for deliverance but for no mither it shouldn't show until the first hit. I dont really use perks that cause the broken status effect often so I wouldn't really know 
  • I like they're adding more clarity and depth to the game mechanics (i.e. the Broken and Deep Wound effects). Otherwise, the killer being able to see the Broken effect is kind of a mixed thing for me. On one hand, it makes it easier for the killer to either go after you or just ignore you and go do other things. Takes away the surprise/tactical side of the effect imo. But on the other hand, it makes the killer know that you had Deliverance instead of just hitting the 4%.