[PC] [Survivor Tutorial]

In the survivor tutorial, right after the part where you vault over a window and fall on a trap, when meg saves you from the killer by dropping the pallet on him, it kinda freezes, you never recover control of your character and the game just chills there. She runs off and gets trapped, but the killer just stares into infinity and you can't move your character. The program still responds (you can press ESC to get the menu) but still you never regain control of the character.

I did it like six times and every single one it just did the same thing.

I tried succeding in every mechanic before that, failing each one, not doing anything, doing random stuff, it always leads to a loss of control.

Also tried verifying integrity on steam and uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game.

Any known fix I didn't yet try?


EDIT:

I discovered I can also crouch.

Nothing else.

Tagged: Pending

Comments