When will the game be optimzed for the steam deck?
Is there anything planned because it really sucks that I can't play something I payed money for
Is there anything planned because it really sucks that I can't play something I payed money for
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, you really are on a roll with complaining threads, aren't you?
And good luck with that, they still haven't optimized the game for last gen consoles or switch in 4+ years.
From what I can gather.of this forum, the game isn't even fully optimized for PC ๐
the game (in fact, no games) was made with the steam deck in mind, its made for steam on pc, not the steam deck. i doubt it will have any changes because it doesnt seem like a dev kit for the steam deck would exist since its just steam games on a new platform, but i might be wrong