Huntress Lullaby working after cleansed
I have had two matches in the last two days where huntress lullaby persisted after it was cleansed. This needs to be fixed asap
Tagged:
Pending
I have had two matches in the last two days where huntress lullaby persisted after it was cleansed. This needs to be fixed asap
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just came to the forums to make sure this had been posted because I just experienced it. It also affects struggle phase skill checks and you get hexed before there are any tokens on the perk.
can attest to this, Had been cleansed and still gave larger skill check penalties as well as decreasing the skill check warning cue timing.