Prestige Steve and Nancy

Will this unlock their (former) teachable perks for other survivors? I am asking because I've found conflicting information about this online. Some people claim that it will unlock the tier 1 version of their perks other say that it won't do anything. I just want a clear answer before I waste my blood points.

Comments

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    Will this unlock their (former) teachable perks for other survivors? I am asking because I've found conflicting information about this online. Some people claim that it will unlock the tier 1 version of their perks other say that it won't do anything. I just want a clear answer before I waste my blood points.

    I had them prestiged at the time of update so for me I had their perks unlocked at level 1 on all characters there is no reward at prestige 2 or 3 but the bloody cosmetics still unlock for prestiges 4,5, and 6, and perk Icons are still unlocked at 7,8, and 9, so its not a complete waste of bloodpoints.