Reworking Joey's Mixtape

Joey's Mixtape has great potential if you change the effect from Haemorrhage while in Feral Frenzy to Undetectable during the second Chain Hits.

Why? this helps Legion to make Chain Hits reachable with no heartbeat and red stains, so survivors will have to be careful when Legion is in the Feral Frenzy phase

What do you guys think?

Are there any ideas for Joey's rework?

FulliconAddon_joeysMixTape.png


Comments

  • @RedRabbitGX said:

    Joey's Mixtape has great potential if you change the effect from Haemorrhage while in Feral Frenzy to Undetectable during the second Chain Hits.

    Why? this helps Legion to make Chain Hits reachable with no heartbeat and red stains, so survivors will have to be careful when Legion is in the Feral Frenzy phase

    What do you guys think?

    Are there any ideas for Joey's rework?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C2PLO78LY67K/fulliconaddon-joeysmixtape.png

    Undetectable would mean no killer instinct though.

    I'd go something very different.

    • Feral Frenzy hits no longer apply a Deep Wound.
    • Feral Frenzy hits now apply Mangled.
    • Feral Frenzy requires one fewer hits to grant instadown.
  • I would rework Joey's mixtape so that it allows legion to miss an attack during feral frenzy without losing their power.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362896/reworking-joeys-mixtape

    Undetectable would mean no killer instinct though.

    I'd go something very different.

    • Feral Frenzy hits no longer apply a Deep Wound.
    • Feral Frenzy hits now apply Mangled.
    • Feral Frenzy requires one fewer hits to grant instadown.

    no longer apply deep wound? so you just hit someone twice and they go down. I think I would just revert it to its original add-on which was reduced fatique by 0.2. Maybe buff it to 0.5 second for nice round number of 2.5 second fatique.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362896/reworking-joeys-mixtape

    Undetectable would mean no killer instinct though.

    I'd go something very different.

    • Feral Frenzy hits no longer apply a Deep Wound.
    • Feral Frenzy hits now apply Mangled.
    • Feral Frenzy requires one fewer hits to grant instadown.

    This idea is something out of higher rarity rather than green one but it will change the gameplay basis

  • @OrangeBear said:

    I would rework Joey's mixtape so that it allows legion to miss an attack during feral frenzy without losing their power.

    This one is like from that one Ghostface reworked add-on. But i think people will using this add-on for it's theme again rather than it's purpose

  • Undetectable would be awful since that'd counter your power since KI is based off your TR.

    You could have it make you Undetectable AFTER Frenzy/Fatigue, potentially making something like 5 seconds for every chain hit, up to 20 (just throwing numbers).