hits multiple poeple, currently the way it is, Mend will hold the survivors hands then in making sure none of them go down due to deep wounds applying zero pressure since it stops at 99%, congrats, you hit 4 people but 3 of them healed with no effort at all.
I like the idea of reducing the stun with each Survivor hit in Frenzy, his addons will have to be looked at if they do that. Legion would still be slow but they wouldn't have as much of a headstart because he wouldn't be stunned as long which can help in some situations. I don't think this would fix Legion but it could definitley help out.
I just want him to have perks he can use efficiantly. Would take double stuns just to use perks on him besides a little bunch. Its interesting concept to lessen the stun and probally have legion stopping frenzy short on the 4th survivor to make sure go for the down. Better tatics then watching the ground
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hits multiple poeple, currently the way it is, Mend will hold the survivors hands then in making sure none of them go down due to deep wounds applying zero pressure since it stops at 99%, congrats, you hit 4 people but 3 of them healed with no effort at all.
I like the idea of reducing the stun with each Survivor hit in Frenzy, his addons will have to be looked at if they do that. Legion would still be slow but they wouldn't have as much of a headstart because he wouldn't be stunned as long which can help in some situations. I don't think this would fix Legion but it could definitley help out.
I just want him to have perks he can use efficiantly. Would take double stuns just to use perks on him besides a little bunch. Its interesting concept to lessen the stun and probally have legion stopping frenzy short on the 4th survivor to make sure go for the down. Better tatics then watching the ground