Stuck as Charlotte, looking down, can't attack

Step 1: Pounce on healthy Survivor as Victor

That's it. That's how you recreate this bug.

I have now played 3 games of Twins in a row where I attack as Victor, then get stuck as Charlotte and am stuck looking down. If I summon Victor, he glitches out and I can't move at all. This has been in the game for months now.

My platform is Epic Games, but it's happened on Steam as well.

twins dont work.png


Comments

  • It looks as though the other report on this was closed as a duplicate, so I'm leaving my comments here as well.

    This occurs on Xbox (and Playstation, according to the closed report) as well.

    Once the bug occurs, I believe that any map object interaction, as well as summoning Victor, will hard lock charlotte for the remainder of the trial.

    I love playing twins, but this is a game breaking bug and I feel that Twins should be kill-switched until this bug is resolved.