Random Crashes

I've been experiencing random crashes on ps4 for every match I've played. I load in with Freddy on pale rose walk around then BOOM crash, I load up the game again with legion, spawn into Badham, walk around again then BOOM crash. Has anyone else been experiencing problems? Or is it just me, I've lost some good BP offerings because of this :frown:

Comments

  • Literally just happened again, with legion on groaning storehouse, I managed to only play 1 full game and that was with Spirit, why does the game not want me to play Legion or Freddy 
  • Update: So I'm trying again with Clown but what I've noticed is that my survivors ping is like pretty high, anyone think that has something to do with it?
    Edit: Yup, crashed on me...again. Guess I'll stop playing for today, seriously though, is anyone else having this problem?
  • Worked fine for me today but when i switched to killer my fps dropped like hell while in the match.
  • Vietfox said:
    Worked fine for me today but when i switched to killer my fps dropped like hell while in the match.
    Might be a problem on my end then. Fps was actually fine for me in my one spirit match, most of my hits felt swift and quick. Oh and I crashed again just now, welp I'm officially done for today :lol: