Knight is know fun
The knight seriously lacks any sort of meaningful counterplay. I'd rather scrape mine c1it againt a jagged stone than play against the Knight. Playing against the Knight feels like dragging thine stones against a wall of glass shards. No funs is to be had when versing the Knight. Any individual which means to play the Knight, may face the curse of giant stones in thine member region. I don't wish this upon Knight players, but BHVR means to use Knight players as a catspaw for uncouth design.
Comments
Ooookay enough internet for me today
Leave the tile.
DbD players really do say the weirdest things huh
Okay!
I'll spend the shards for the knight.
I was on the fence about him, because he seems purpose built to use Eruption in a 3 gen from the match start.
But you mentioned c1it and jagged rocks, so, I'll buy.