50 levels for 2 addons I wanted...
I dont play killer much, nor do I tend to use the strongest stuff whenever I do. I usually do survivor and just bring a brown medkit/toolbox with no addons and for killer I usually just use yellow however...
I thought I'd treat myself and play wraith, even though he got his nerf and this new HUD hurts stealth killers iv always liked wraith so I leveled him another 1-50 to achieve 2 of the addons i love to use (purple blood dance). Why on earth is it so hard to get addons especially ones you want?
I spent ages going through those BW for 2 addons so I could play a game how I wanted. I know they are purple but come on it's not like they're OP in the slightest.
Honestly puts me off killer alot, I like certain addons, not usually as high rarity but it's so hard to get what I want just to have some fun....
Are they changing this with the BW changes? Or just making the webs faster?
Comments
If you only got 2 of the purple addons you wanted in 50 webs then you just were being very unlucky. While the previous BW system made it much easier to constantly see purple/iri addons it also was not accompanied by such a generous bloodpoint economy so I think it evens out. As for the incoming BW changes, I'm certain it'll only be QoL.