Title. I kept thinking the killer was hitting the survivor on hook.
maybe its not a bug? you wont be screaming anymore when a 40 cm spike hits your lungs ๐ your breathing and voice just cuts off.
@SunsetBlvdOrion said:maybe its not a bug? you wont be screaming anymore when a 40 cm spike hits your lungs ๐ your breathing and voice just cuts off.
@SunsetBlvdOrion said:
It cuts off before the..."spiking" though. Idk it feels off and there wasn't mention of it in the patch notes so I assumed it wasn't intended.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe its not a bug? you wont be screaming anymore when a 40 cm spike hits your lungs ๐ your breathing and voice just cuts off.
It cuts off before the..."spiking" though. Idk it feels off and there wasn't mention of it in the patch notes so I assumed it wasn't intended.