Map Addon - Glass Bead doesn't work

PC on Controller - Map Addon Glass Bead doesn't work

Step 1 : Equip a map on Survivor with the Glass Bead addon


When playing Survivor you never get the prompt for the secondary action while using the map. Even if you hit the button for secondary action the pillar of light from the map will not appear.

This problem occurs 100% of the time, you can never use the addon since the latest update.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I thought it was just my keybinds being messed up, but can confirm, my favorite add on is bugged.

  • I experienced this as well. Doesn't matter if you have other addons or not, the bead doesn't work. Even re-bound the key bindings, didn't help.

  • Same here. No secondary action. I tried 2 consecutive matches with no success. It used to be a useful and funny item to bring to the map, but it's no more since it does nothing. :(


    Edit: I play on PC only, and I use the keyboard. No controllers.