Plague Automatic Corrupt Bug

PC (Steam) - Randomly given Corrupt Purge without drinking from a fountain.

Can't think of how you would replicate this in steps, but I do have a video of the bug happening (attached)

I accidentally opened my game before getting the logs. I quit out immediately though so maybe it's still useful

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Did a survivor cleanse at a fountain right before this happened?

    If all the fountains become corrupted, then after 5 seconds they will all reset and the Plague gets Corrupt Purge automatically without having to drink.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Did a survivor cleanse at a fountain right before this happened?

    If all the fountains become corrupted, then after 5 seconds they will all reset and the Plague gets Corrupt Purge automatically without having to drink.

    Just reviewed the clip and yes that is exactly what happened. I had no idea this was a feature.

  • Addon? Corupt Purge after gen done?