Map pool algorithm gone haywire?
I think there must be something wrong with the map pool rotation. I've had several maps that keeps coming ina row back to back. Three McMillan's in a row, four junkyards in a row, three Crotus Prenn in a row... Anyone else had this tonight?
Comments
Happens all the time and has done so since I started playing last spring. This was address in the recent road map update and they are developing a way to prevent it.
The ones that get my "what the hell" juices flowing the most are when I get the same map twice in a row through normal RNG and then on my third match someone brings an offering for that same map.
I've been getting the same maps twice in a row. Like 2 Eyries, 2 Wretched Shop, 2 Wrecker's Yard, 2 Eyries again and 2 Shattered Squares. It's weird.