Multiple players get disconnected from host Error code 8102 and we lose BP for the Match

I have recently had multiple matches where the game abrubtly ends, and both me and the killer and other players get the dc symbol at the same time and we get 0 blood points after playing a 15 minute match and doing really well. My internet is fine. I even run software to detect packet losses. This is a server side issue disconnecting multiple players in the match and giving them dc's at exactly the same time. Why do we lose our blood points for the match when the server goes down? I am literally afraid to play games during the event because of this.

p.s. Such a shame because I am loving the thematic vibes from this lunar celebration.

Comments

  • Yep, and other player DC's have a chance to add to your personal DC penalty stack.

    DC's are and Disconnect from Host bugs are super common with this patch.

    Players who die on hook can get a DC penalty minutes later, after having died and left the game.

    Zero acknowledgement by the devs.