Is Nurse's new menu music still based on the original DBD theme?
It's been driving me crazy, but I can't tell if Nurse's new menu music is based on the DBD theme like all the other killers. Am I just not hearing it??
It's been driving me crazy, but I can't tell if Nurse's new menu music is based on the DBD theme like all the other killers. Am I just not hearing it??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you mean the four-note motif that is core to DbD's theme music, that's the Dies Irae motif and yes, Nurse's theme still contains that.
Right at the beginning, if you listen to the double bass that is droning away in its lowest register, it clearly plays those notes.
Ah thank you! I couldn't locate it but now I hear it. Such a good, eerie track!
I also googled Dies Irae and now my mind is blown...