Killer Mystery Boxes

Why do killers get festive mystery boxes in the bloodweb if they can only contain Red Envelopes?

Unless I'm missing something.

Comments

  • I like less Red Envelopes in my bloodweb I'm getting to many after you get all 10 items they useless.

  • There honestly should be event bp items similar to flans for this event

    Alternatively, make the red envelopes (and every other event offering) give bonus bp when used after the event

  • So killer mains can complete the Happy Holidays achievement for opening mystery boxes in the blood web during events.

  • @bm33 said:

    So killer mains can complete the Happy Holidays achievement for opening mystery boxes in the blood web during events.

    Ah, that makes more sense.

  • Event offerings should be a different rarity as event items and boxes. That way, survivors could have a higher chance to get event offerings/items and not all offerings are wasted on killers.

    Maybe introduce a switch that lets people choose what they want to have in their event boxes. If they want items or offerings. In the case of killers, if they want envelopes or party streamers. So killers don´t end up with 100 envelopes that serve no purpose until the next year.

  • Are the achievements not on console as I don’t see any?

    I do think they kinda work like BP offerings as it says it increases BP gained from using event hooks/generators at the bottom of the item description.

  • @DarKStaR350z said:

    Are the achievements not on console as I don’t see any?

    I do think they kinda work like BP offerings as it says it increases BP gained from using event hooks/generators at the bottom of the item description.

    Steam, Windows store, Xbox, and Playstation for sure.