I think legion really isn't that bad

In the forums it seems like everyone hates him whether they are survivor mains or killer mains so I thought about putting my opinion out because my opinion matters.

The killer mains don't like him because of mostly his gameplay, and addons but base feral frenzy catches up to sprint burst and a feral frenzy hit is just better than a normal hit on a healthy survivor since it 1.still injures them 2. applies deep wounds which DOES kill if not dealt with and slows down how fast they self care after the encounter and 3. resets so they can position himself correctly to deal the final non feral frenzy hit or reset off of another survivor and repeat the steps. His addons don't directly buff him a crazy amount but does open up build paths with addons, like a terror radius build with iridescent button or to build him for the ability and run perks like nurses calling or thanatophobia while running things to increase speed and feral frenzy length. With all of that if you still think he's not good he is hands down one of the best killers to pip with, I haven't had a game with legion in ranks 3-1 where i lost a pip, i literally never lost a pip and I played games with no addons to make sure that his base feral frenzy could catch up to sprint burst and etc. so even if you don't like him he is still effective maybe you won't 4k every game but he is one of the easiest killers to pip with and if we ranked killers off of that he would be top tier.

For survivors they hate legion for mainly his ability because of "cheese" and the speed in feral frenzy. I will give survivors this, it is actually impossible to get a good evader emblem while getting chased by legion there is literally no argument there, it is so hard to not get hit since his feral frenzy catches up to movement perks. But the cheese isn't that big of a deal and i argue is more of the survivors positioning more than the killers deep wounds, as long as you're not in a corner of the map you shouldn't be in this mess and it's hard to complain about getting hit and being given a borrowed time effect and having the killer stall out while the other survivors are doing gens.

So with all of that I think he's decent/ mid-tier and no one likes him is what I see and I think a lot of the opinions are just bandwagons who just copy what a person said making very little effort to come to a conclusion themselves, I don't think a rework on a killer that has been out for very little time is needed, but I think having equal hate on both sides on a killer is a good thing with this community that likes to make up stuff or ignore facts. You just need the right taste to play him I think but people have gotten this mentality that killing equals good and it's not fun or worth it if there is a killer that isn't killing but pipping is roaming around the streets.

Comments