Are the adept achievements bugged?

I just had a match with Plague doing adept with iridescent seal and haematite seal, where slugged and 2 people bled out on Eyrie of crows, and I did a 4k.

The patch notes specifically said "kills", not sacrifices. ######### BHVR.

The game gave me brutal killer, the same as the emblems, not merciless as it was supposed to be.

Did I miss something?

Comments

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    I just had a match with Plague doing adept with iridescent seal and haematite seal, where slugged and 2 people bled out on Eyrie of crows, and I did a 4k.

    The patch notes specifically said "kills", not sacrifices. ######### BHVR.

    The game gave me brutal killer, the same as the emblems, not merciless as it was supposed to be.

    Did I miss something?

    It could be it doesnt count the bleed outs as those don't count toward the emblem system either so they arent programmed to count as kills. You could try submitting a bug report or maybe @Mandy may have an Idea?