Is Whispers broken?
I just had a game where Whispers was lit up at the start of the game, and there were no voices playing. The perk icon only stopped being lit up around halfway into the game.
I just had a game where Whispers was lit up at the start of the game, and there were no voices playing. The perk icon only stopped being lit up around halfway into the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yikes, this was bugged in the PTB as well. I had it just active the entire match, or it was constantly off when clearly on a survivor.
The patch notes say it was fixed.
It is not fixed. I just had a match where it never turned off even when survivors were on other side of map. This is favorite perk and I am so salty that they managed to break it...