Would someone explain why Twins haven't been killswitched?

Correct me at any point if I state something wrong here.

The killswitch exists so that when something breaks, which is inevitable given how big this game is, the feature can be disabled so that the bug does not ruin games. Nurse, in the past, had a bug that would lock her in place permanently until the game ended or she DC-ed, so she was killswitched.

It's been over a month, and Twins continues to have a bug, a gamebreaking bug, that renders them unable to do essentially anything until the match is over or they DC. I was under the impression that this patch would contain a fix but evidently, the issue remains.

Why are Twins not killswitched? They have a gamebreaking bug with 0 work around currently known. I know the Twins are a rare killer but why can they still be picked if they have an issue this severe?

Comments

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    Correct me at any point if I state something wrong here.

    The killswitch exists so that when something breaks, which is inevitable given how big this game is, the feature can be disabled so that the bug does not ruin games. Nurse, in the past, had a bug that would lock her in place permanently until the game ended or she DC-ed, so she was killswitched.

    It's been over a month, and Twins continues to have a bug, a gamebreaking bug, that renders them unable to do essentially anything until the match is over or they DC. I was under the impression that this patch would contain a fix but evidently, the issue remains.

    Why are Twins not killswitched? They have a gamebreaking bug with 0 work around currently known. I know the Twins are a rare killer but why can they still be picked if they have an issue this severe?

    I played about 15 twins games last weekend and didn't have any issues.

  • they usually killswitch stuff they intend to work with a quick fix on. Considering they don't care about Twins, they aren't gonna be killswitched, cuz the bug doesn't affect other players and doesn't give an unfair advantage

  • Lucky you. I played one single game after the patch just to see if they fixed it. I found the answer was a resounding no.

  • usually when something is kill switched they have to fix it. i think that explains it